BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life Goes Full Circle

So its way past time to update on life.

Lots of things have transpired in the last three
months. I can truthfully say that the last quarter
of 2008 was the worst ever. Between the personal
and the financial issues they just about broke me.
After spending the worst Christmas ever alone and
basically the same thing for New Years, it gave me
lots of time to reflect on the past. The past is a
funny thing....its something that we learn from but
its also something that can come to haunt us.
Ghost from the past can rear their ugly heads and
make a fool of us. Sometimes we just sit back and
allow these things to happen...and sometimes we
fight back. After so much disrespect and hurt you
start to become numb to it all. I am not that kind
of person. What happened the end of last and all
of last year to be exact....is the PAST. It is done
and over with and it will NOT control or affect
any of us anylonger. We have become focused on
the present.....the future.

We will no longer be a part of the crazy, drama
infused lives of yesterday. We have re-bonded
and become a force to be reckoned with. With each
passing event we seem to grow stronger and
tighter. She and I have decided that there is
no one and nothing that will cause us to take
our love for granted. We WILL NOT take our
eyes off each other. I truly believe that we
are soulmates....we are each ones true
one and only. Anger and hurt can cause people
to say and do things that are really out
of character. I will never be able to apologize
enough for all the hurt I caused. I am ashamed
of myself. I have a wonderful woman that
is very forgiving. I have forgiven her for all
the hurt also....isnt that what love is all about?
I am finding myself feeling and being different.
I am learning to not be so angry...anger is a wasted
emotion. I spent almost all of last year being
angry. I will not allow myself to get to that
point anylonger.

Spring is on its way and we couldnt be more excited.
Planting flowers and yard work are always wonderful
therapy for us. I personally dislike the winter months.
I can appreciate the season that allows the old to die
off and the new to bloom again just another season
away. We always go to the flower extravaganza
they have at the state farmers market to buy
our flowers for the spring plant.

Steph is getting closer to graduation and it does
me proud that she has turned into such a great
little adult. She has a great life ahead of her
and hopefully with a good head on her shoulders
she will conquer the world. Stacie is still the
Princess and becoming more grown by the minute.
I am proud of my girls. They are great kids.

Well.....thats just a lil tidbit of update.
I will write again soon.

0 comments: