BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring is In The Air

We have been spending the last few weekends outdoors.
This past weekend we went to Johns Island and
visited the Angel Oak and then onto James Island
County Park to check out the camping sites.

We were totally amazed at the dog park inside the
park at James Island. They allow you to take them
off the leash and let them run and frollock around
and play in the lake area. It was too cute to see
them all running around chasing each other and
their humans keeping eye on them like their
little kids. Our dogs will love this area I am sure.

It was very nice to be out riding with the
windows down and letting the fresh warm
air blow in. We walked on the beach at Folly
and it was amazing to see people out sunning
in the suits and the kids in the water. That
water was still freezing but I can remember
being a child and the anticipation of getting
into the ocean..its like it never phases you.
We watched the guys on their surfboards
being pulled by parasails. The girls
hated to have to come home...to tell
the truth...so did we.

We looked at areas possibly to move to.
I like James Island and think if we are goin
to do it...thats where it should be. June likes
North Charleston and I like that area too.
We will just have to see......we are also
looking at possibilites out of state also.

I dont know what to think about our baby
graduating in just couple of months. I cant
believe my baby is all grown up. She is
pondering several things...she was set on
going to Newberry and their wonderful
forensics program...but something has
changed in her and she is considering
going into the service. I particularly dont
approve of this due to the fact that she
wont be able to live her life out loud
and she will be serving a country that
makes her keep herself hidden....
"dont ask ....dont tell". Hogwash!!

Whatever she chooses to do we will
support her 100% but I still dont like
it. With her being undecided about
which career path to take I dont want
her to be too hasty and choose the
wrong one...so she may need some time
off to consider all options. Wow...our
little girl is all grown.....amazing.

We are totally enjoying this wonderful
weather lately. Its time to get the camping
stuff out and make our way to the woods.
June took the stuff out of the attic yesterday
for us to start our yearly inspections and
figure out what me may need new for
this seasons outtings. We are excited!!

Well...thats all for today....will post again
soon....meanwhile...enjoy this weather
yourself!!

0 comments: