BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Life is good

Ugh the perils of moving!!! Eventhough my Junebug and
I are "healthy" girls (to say the least)...we must start reminding
ourselves that we are not men. We moved the majority of
our stuff ourselves with help from my sister and the girls.
We did wayyyy to much lifting and carrying. June suffered
a pinched nerve in her neck..and I know have a terrible case
of sciatica. Good times people!! When I lift my legs it feels like
Zeus is shooting a lightening rod outta my ass down the backs
of my legs. When I stand up from my chair at work...I have to
just stand there and demand my legs move in a forward motion.
Poor Junie is all crinked up and cannot look over her left shoulder.
We have rubbed each other to death with "Blue Goo" and fought
over the heating pad for the past week.....yikes.

We are also in the process of starting our own side business. We
now have two contract cleanings...yay!!! Hopefully more to
come in the near future. One is commercial and one is
residential. Its interesting to see how others live and
breath in their humble aboads. Its also amazing that you
learn people may seem one way in public...but they
way they live is totally different.

The house is unpacked with just a few odds and ends
needing placement. All the pictures are hung and
furniture in its place. Its been an interesting move,
but a good one to say the least.

BTW!!....we are grannies again. Meiko (our shihtzu) had her
litter of pups Saturday. She had 9 again!!! That is just amazing.
This is the last litter for our girl. She has had 4 litters and its
time to give that oven a rest. It takes alot out of her and we
end up having to supplement with bitches milk to help her
out. Rocco just doesnt understand why his hunny bunny
doesnt wanna pay him any attention right now...its too funny.
He just sits at her welping box and whines for her. She was so
perturbed with him yesterday for aggravating her she bit him
in the head...I had to laugh. We have 6 girls and 3 boys this time.
We usually have more boys than girls. I will post pictures soon.

Well...I must return to the life of "Cindy - the warranty analyst".
Post again soon.......

0 comments: