I am a 39 year old mother of two wonderful daughters living in West Columbia SC. We argue, laugh, cry and everything else families do together.
Love and be loved...its really as simple as that. I am a lesbian.
You can find me sometimes with jeans and ballcap or skirt and heels. Sometimes its lipstick and sometimes its chapstick....so you get the picture. I dont fit into any one category..I am just simply me. I try and control my temper, but I am a southern girl at heart. My family are a bunch of nuts...and nuts dont fall far from the tree.
I might have a crazy, chaotic life...but it's MY LIFE. You never know what you might read on here...but you can bet its real life.
"Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.”- Robert Anton Wilson
0 comments:
Post a Comment