BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Loving the new Abode.....







Its been a while since an update so I guess I had better
give ya some information.
Things have been great. We are loving our new place and
adjusting quite nicely. Its good to be in a place where
no one knows where you are ......(snickering). The feel
of new carpet on my toes is well worth it.

The girls are doing well and so is my JBug.
The pups are growing and growing. They are now
eating dry puppy kibble and are terrorizing
each other with their newly exposed teeth.

We have all but 1 girl and 2 boys promised/sold.
Its gonna hurt us this time for them to leave. We
always grow an attachment to them, but we know
this is the last litter Meiko will have.

I have included some pics ...enjoy. Other than that
all is well in love and war people....stay safe.



0 comments: