Ok...after reading and reading over and over about this
Jon and Kate b/s....I just gotta let off some steam.
Let these idiots be!!! For buddha's sake...give it a rest!
Its all for the ratings....dont you get it? I dont know
how well I would be dealing with a set of twins and
a set of sextuplets either. I personally feel that
their show and putting them out there like that
is purely explotation to the highest degree.
Thats proven for the fact they live in a what...$1.1
million dollar home in Pennsylvania.
The more tabloid mags I see of this family make me
wanna throw up. Who gives a rats ass that some
lab made family is having a marital issue or that
one of their kids is getting a ass cutting on the front
porch for all the neighbors to see? Hell my mom
cut my ass on the front porch of our home for
getting my school clothes dirty....nobody called
the damn cops then!!!
Its just irritating all the things going on in the world...
that Kate and Jon and their posse of kids are the
front page of every mag in the check out line.
America needs to turn the damn TV off!!!
Ok....I have vented.....whew....I feel better.
My Weekend (Couple) Crush
2 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment