
I received a call yesterday on my way home......
Michael Jackson was being taken to hospital.
Then sitting in my chair watching the news its
announced "Michael Jackson has died at 50".
I am shocked and devestated at the lost of a Pop
Icon. He was the "King of Pop". I mean he was
part of my teen years growing up and listening to
his music. I can remember nights and nights of
listening to my Thriller album thinking how I wanted
to marry this guy. He was so damn talented and
hell yeah he was a strange character. To be a true
entertainer...ya gotta be a little strange and weird.
I never believe the allegations of him molesting
children. Thats just my opinion, but I believe
that lots of people see $$ signs in their eyes and
society is not going to accept a grown man behaving
like a teen boy and having sleep overs. What people
fail to realize....he never had a chance to grow up.
He was stuck in his childhood and forever doomed
to walk in the publics eye. My heart is sad over this
loss. RIP MJ...you will truly be missed.
We also lost another greatly talented human being...
Farrah you will also be missed. You are now in a better
place than here...and you will suffer pain no more.
RIP Farrah.
Its truly been a sad day for the world.




0 comments:
Post a Comment