Ok so last Thursday I awake to go to work....get ready
go outside....get in my car and drive past the parking
spot where my van USUALLY is.....and whats missing?
MY VAN!!!!! Some asshole stole my POS Dodge Grand
Caravan....who the hell does that? After giving the
Officer all the information....they said "Hopefully we
will find it". Hours later....I get a call from my Junebug
saying that the maintenance guys have found the seats
and all our personal belongings in the area behind the pool.
AAARRRGGGHH!! Putting pieces together..I remembered
pulling out of the parking lot that my neighbors motorcycle
cover was laying on the ground in the lot....this is never a
norm so I told Junebug to check with them and see if
he was driving it that morning......come to find out...its
been stolen too. So the idiot thieves took all the stuff out
of my van...to steal his $30k customized crotch rocket!!
Do you think he is worrying? Hell no his wife said it was
" a blessing to him because he was tired of making the
payments". This struck me wrong and is leading me to
believe this may have been an "inside" job. Hmmmmmm.
Saturday morning the sheriffs dept. called me and my
van has been recovered in another city. They couldnt
tell me in what condition it was in...just that it had been
recovered. Oh joy!! Now I must sit and wait for
that cities PD to process it and then I can go get it.
I am amazed at the balls these thieves had to steal my
van...unload all the stuff on the inside right there in the
parking lot and then load his bike. It has to be someone
who is from that community cause they were just too
damn comfortable with their surroundings.
On a more positive note...my baby girl is home from
Charleston. She had a great time but you can tell
she is wore out and in need of rest. I can remember
my graduation trip to the beach and the fact that I think
I slept about 10 total hours in a full week...haha.
Now we prepare for school in the fall......
My Weekend (Couple) Crush
2 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment