BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

These are the days of our lives......

Well last week was an eventful week....

Started with me getting food poisoning on Tuesday..
Oh the joys of my ass paying homage to the toliet
while my face was planted in a trash can....yay me!

Thursday was Steph's graduation. Of course we all
cried...we are so proud of our Stephycakes!
I myself was so ill that I remember bits and
pieces of the day. My 'bug took me to the ER
directly after the ceremony. Our baby was on
her way to Charleston for the week.
It was my first experience ever to not have to
wait in the ER waiting room. They took me
straight back quicker than Fred Sanford could
catch a heartattack! Bag of fluid, Zofran and
Phenergan shots later....they sent me on my
merry way. My baby took great care of
me the remainder of the weekend. It wasnt
until Sunday that I even remotely began to
feel like myself again.

Steph called me Tuesday this week to tell me
she got her license down in Charleston! Way to
go girly!! Its about damn time...ugh. We are missing
her but I know she is having a good time.

I also survived another round of lay-offs. The
powers that be must be truly watching over me
and protecting me. Hopefully the economy will
start to pick back up and we will get back on track.

All the pups are gone......all have forever homes...
I would be lying if I said we werent a lil sad.
Meiko was spayed and there will be no more pups.
It was great being able to spread love and joy to
others through our babies.

Im ready for a lil R & R personally. I think its about
time for a trip to Folly. I always find my center
there. Its like once you cross over to that island...
all your cares melt away. Yes I believe thats the
ticket!

Well I am out till next time.....peace my fellow
bloggers.

0 comments: